HOW SOON WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
On average, orders containing in-stock items will be processed within 7-10 business days:
We will automatically notify you via email once your order has shipped.
During peak holiday seasons, weekends, or high traffic promotions, processing orders may take longer than 7-10 business days.
Transit Guidelines via Destination:
- Applies to in stock, non-pre-order items.
- Orders will ship via UPS or US Mail (USPS), depending on the weight of the shipment.
- Orders can take up to 10 business days to arrive after receiving your shipping confirmation.
- Shipments can take up to 21 business days to arrive.
International shipments (including Canada and Mexico):
- International orders will be shipped via international post (mail).
- Factoring in transit time & local Customs Authority holds, please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- We do not have tracking information available for international shipments.
- In accordance with updates to Brazilian law & to help decrease lost orders, carriers will no longer permit delivery without a tax ID.
- You will be asked for your tax ID number at checkout.
- On occasion, a purchased item may be backordered at our warehouse & will not ship with the rest of your order.
- In these cases, we will ship the remainder of your order to you as soon as possible.
- If a backordered item cannot be shipped to you within 30 days, we will contact you with an offer to cancel & refund any applicable items on your order.
HOW DO YOU CALCULATE SHIPPING CHARGES?
$7.99 USD Orders $49.99 and under USD
$9.99 USD Orders $50-$74.99 USD
$12.99 USD Orders $75-$149.99 USD
$14.99 USD Orders $150+ USD
$15.99 USD Orders of $49.99 USD and under
$17.99 USD Orders $50-$74.99 USD
$22.99 USD Orders $75-$149.99 USD
$24.99 USD Orders $150+ USD
Notes on international import tariffs, duties, and fees:
- When shipping to an address outside the United States, you will be responsible for all import taxes and duties charged upon delivery.
- These charges may be levied by your customs office, government, or other authority, upon any parcel we send to you.
- Taxes & duties are calculated based on the original retail price of the items in your order and does not include any discounts or promotions.
- Due to a recent update in customs regulations, shipments to the European Union will be subject to an additional duty charged upon delivery.
Please note: refused deliveries will be considered forfeited and are not edible for refund, credit, or replacement, as the replacement shipment would also be subject to the same duties upon delivery.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER AFTER IT SHIPS?
- Upon shipment of orders to addresses in the United States, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail folder, or reach out to customer service via our contact page for assistance.
- We cannot provide tracking information for shipments being delivered to PO Boxes.
- We cannot provide tracking information for international shipments.
- However, you will still receive a confirmation email when your order ships.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Please note: Since shipping carriers do not keep tracking data after 120 days, we cannot refund or replace any orders for which non-receipt is not claimed within 30 days of the ship date.
HOW DO YOU FULFILL PRE-ORDERS?
What is a Pre-Order?
- Any items ordered prior to the official release date are pre-orders.
- You will be charged for pre-order items when you place your order.
When will my Pre-Order Ship?
- The scheduled release date of pre-order items is listed at our online store and in the shopping cart.
- Due to potential production delays or other factors, release dates for pre-order items may be subject to change.
When will my Pre-Order Arrive?US Orders:
- If you place your order no later than 10 days before the scheduled release, you will receive your shipment on or around the release date.
- International orders may take up to 8 weeks after the US release date to arrive.
WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Please note that all prices listed in our store are in US Dollars.
- American Express
- Master Card
- Apple Pay
Payment by credit card will be charged at the time of purchase.
We are not accepting cash, checks, money orders or Visa/MasterCard/Amex Gift Cards.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD?
Safeguarding your privacy and confidentiality is of the utmost importance to us. Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts your data while it is being transferred over the Internet. We also use the latest encryption technologies to protect the security of your credit card and password information while we are processing your order.
The transaction will appear as "Warner Music Group, New York NY." on your credit card statement.
Please note: Because we do not store credit card information, we will charge your account at the time you place the order.
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
Sales tax will be charged for both US and Canadian orders.
- The amount of your sales tax will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
- CANADIAN CUSTOMERS – You will be charged Canadian tax based on your region at the time of purchase. Please be aware that you are still responsible for any import taxes and duties charged upon delivery.
HOW TO CHANGE AN ADDRESS OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER?
An order begins processing as soon as it is submitted.
Once an order begins processing, we cannot cancel the order, add/remove items, or update the shipping address.
If you would prefer to return your order upon receipt, please follow our returns process.
Exceptions for pre-orders:
- If you have placed a pre-order (any items ordered prior to the official release date), you can update your shipping address up to 10 days before the release date.
- If you would like to update the shipping address on your pre-order, please contact customer service.
Please be advised that you may only use one promotional code per order.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotion (e.g., free shipping).
- We cannot add additional items, change sizes, or cancel specific products once your order is placed.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
- Safeguarding your privacy and confidentiality is of the utmost importance to us.
- Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts your data while it is being transferred over the Internet.
- We also use the latest encryption technologies to protect the security of your credit card and password information while we are processing your order.
- The transaction will appear as "Warner Music Group, New York NY." on your credit card statement.
- Please note that we will charge your account at the time you place the order.
WHERE CAN I REVIEW A SIZE CHART:
All sizes are shown below in inches and may vary slightly by manufacturer:
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
Items may be returned within 30 days of receiving your shipment. (Some exceptions may apply.)
Returned items must be:
- In new condition & securely packaged
- CDs/vinyl/cassettes/DVDs must be unopened & in their original seal.
- Clothing must be unwashed & unworn.
To initiate a return, please reach out to us at the applicable contact from the following list:
- Unopened/Unused Items: Returns@wmgcustomerservice.com
- Please include your order number & the name(s) of item(s) you are returning.
- Defective or Damaged Items: DamageReport@wmgcustomerservice.com
- Please include your order number, the name of the item you are returning, & a photo of the damage (if applicable).
- Digital Media
- Digital media purchases are non-refundable.
- If you encounter any issues downloading your files, please submit a support ticket using the link in the footer below.
- We do not process exchanges for returned items.
- Any items returned to us will be refunded.
- Apparel items with observable signs of use
- Opened CDs/vinyl/cassettes/DVDs (not-including defective items)
- Downloadable digital media
- On Demand Items
- Items damaged and/or missing components not originally received in this condition.
- Items missing the serial number or UPC.
- “Final Sale” items
- Items purchased at outside retailers
- Items purchased at live events
- Items listed as non-returnable at our online store.
Items that were not delivered:
- Any items returned to us as undeliverable will be refunded and returned to inventory.
- If you did not receive your shipment, you will need to request a replacement or refund within 30 days from the ship date of your order.
- Refunds will be applied to your account within 15 business days after we receive and process your return.
- Shipping & handling costs are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning your item(s) to us.
- We recommend using a carrier that offers tracking & insurance.
- Return Address:
You can ship your return to the following address:
WMAS eCommerce Returns/Gnarlywood
1 Viper Way,
Vista, CA 92081
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD SUPPORTCan I download digital tracks to my handheld device, iPhone, or iPad?
- Digital tracks cannot be downloaded directly to your handheld device, iPhone, or iPad. (some exceptions may apply…see Codec Information)
- You must first download the tracks to your computer (desktop or laptop) and then sync the device with your computer to add the downloaded tracks to your device.
- Some of our digital tracks are available in a variety of codecs. (e.g. FLAC, ALAC)
- Please consult our online store for specific bit-rate information on our digital tracks.
- If the download process for your digital track is interrupted for any reason (e.g. lost internet connection), you can return to your original “Download Now” link and start the process over.
- If you download link does not work, please contact customer service by submitting a request using the link at the footer of this article.
- We will work to repair your download link as soon as possible.
- Digital track purchases are non-refundable.
ALAC file downloads
- ALAC is a digital download format associated to Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC).
- These are high resolution audio files used for storing digital music in lossless format, without losing any sound quality from the original audio source (e.g. an original master studio or live concert recording).
- In most cases ALAC files can be downloaded directly to your handheld device, iPhone, or iPad.
- FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is an audio coding format for lossless compression of digital audio, which preserves the sound quality from the original audio source. (e.g. an original master studio or live concert recording)
- FLAC files require conversion to ALAC for playback on iTunes.
- All other digital music players & software support FLAC files in their original format.
- For a list of compatible digital music playback software, please visit: https://www.apple.com/us/search/alac?src=serp
HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Please reach out to Customer Service through our Contact US page, and we will address your question as soon as possible!